Sunday 9 November 2014

An amazing London Christmas Party - with incredible canapes!


Last night I went to an incredible Christmas party with my friends.  But it was hard to pinpoint exactly what made the party so good.  Of course the early Christmas carols really got us all in the festive spirit as did the cheap santa hats, but I think the beautiful location and the food and prosecco really made it one of the best.  So a big thank you to www.congustocatering.co.uk for providing us with such a delicious selection of food which made our London Christmas Party really sparkle!


The party was in a beautiful venue, decked out in white with lovely gold crackers on the tables.  And there was an abundant supply of one of the most gorgeous prosecco's I've ever tried - Colle del Principe!  I just love how the london catering company Con Gusto Catering provided such a lovely display!

The fresh smoked salmon canapes topped with fresh salmon caviar was to die for.  I definitely ate far too many of these!  They were served on hand made blinis with soured cream and creme fresh.  Below is one of the more appropriate shots of the evening with us all in our Christmas hats!

Cantaloupe melon balls with San Danielle Prosciutto by www.congustocatering.co.uk


 And wow, just what am amazing Christmas party - I hope I get to attend a few more over the next coming weeks and I hope the food will be just as good.  Looking back at those cantaloupe melon balls with San Danielle Prosciutto is making me salivate, so I better leave it at that!

But if you're holding a Christmas party, I cannot recommend enough www.congustocatering.co.uk - the staff were so helpful and the food was so amazing it made the Christmas party!

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! Great post :D

    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

=