Friday 19 June 2015

Kurobuta Marble Arch, London Review


 Hello Sweeties,

For any of you planning a trip to London in the near future, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favourite restaurants, that is also slap bang in the middle of London - Kurobuta Marble Arch.

This restaurant has a really trendy, chilled out vibe, matched by the Australian serving staff's silky accents and service.  It's great to go to a restaruant where the food is outstanding, unusual (a nouveux Australian BBQ take on Japanese cuisine) and yet with a chilled out vibe.  I mean, if I want to eat out at a restaurant, I don't want to be on edge about behaving properly and sitting the right way etc.

 We chose about 6 tapas style dishes to share, though pretty much everything on the menu was incredible. I think I'm going to have to say the sliders and sweet potato chips were my personal favourite (despite it not being the most exotic dishes on the menu, they were definitely incredibly tasty.








\

 This place is definitely worth a visit, and a fabulous place for holding a large birthday party due to the fun and relaxed feel to the place, delicious food and practically  - they also have those  funky large tables so you can all sit together.

Have you ever been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

=