Monday 9 November 2015

Emma Hardie & Crabtree & Evelyn review

Hello again!



These two gems are both new discoveries for me so I'm super excited to give a review of them.  I've put them together because they are both stunning luxury products that have lovely scents, packaging and will make for lovely Christmas presents for a special lady.  What stands out about both of these products for me is the quality of the product, as they really do both provide amazing benefits.


emma hardie, crabtree and evelyn, review, primer, moisturiser, hand cream, protect and prime, space nk, feel unique

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Protect and Prime 30
RRP £45 from Space NK and Feel Unique 

This product has three benefits in one bottle - acting as a moisturiser, sun protection and also as a primer.  This is my first primer which has other functions and I think it is a brilliant idea as I often forget primer and then immediately regret it once my makeup is on.

I love how this product does it all - it makes preparing so much easier with just one product.  Acting as a moisturiser and primer I'm then ready for the foundation and it provides a great base to start working with.   This product contains Mongongo oil, oat extract and Vitamin E - all of which helb to protect the skin and help against the signs of ageing.

The scent of Emma Hardie's product really is what made me happy with this product - I finally wanted to feel pampered with a delicious and expensive smelling product.  It's like something straight from a spa!  I don't usually bother with sun protection wither so it's nice to know that that is added in too which will help protect against ageing.




emma hardie, crabtree and evelyn, review, primer, moisturiser, hand cream, protect and prime, space nk, feel unique

 Next up is Crab Tree and Evelyn La Source ultra moisturising hand therapy
RRP £15.00

Again, I was drawn to this product for its delicious scent.  Crabtree and Evelyn have a number of scents within their La Source range but this one was really irresistible.

For me, a hand moisturizer isn't just something that serves out of necessity, but it also an indulgence that should leave your hands smelling delicious as well as moisturised.

Containing shea butter, this lovely hand cream protects hands against the elements, and its gorgeous packing in a polylaminate tube looks great in the handbag too.

Next time I'm really tempted to try their Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage collection.


emma hardie, crabtree and evelyn, review, primer, moisturiser, hand cream, protect and prime, space nk, feel unique

No comments:

Post a Comment

=