Sunday 8 November 2015

The Pure Beauty Awards with Smooth hair & award winning Label M rejuvinating oil mist


Hey lovely ladies,

I had a formal event at the Savoy for the Pure Beauty Awards last Thursday and spent ages deliberating what to wear and what to do with my hair.  The pure beauty awards looks at the newest products on the beauty world and are voted on by the public.


For the outfit - I decided on a really simple black dress with a neck feature by Moschino.  Again, this was bought in Italy so can't find a link for its purchase in the UK - but this dress pretty similar in its fit and I love the golden neck detail.

For the hair - I decided to go for long sleek hair, and it was Label M's rejuvinating oil mist which really got rid of the frizz.  I love how it gives such a glossy look and it is becoming such a staple of mine when I decide to wear my hair out and long.

The best thing is, that whilst at the PURE beauty awards, my gorgeous spray which I thought was an undiscovered gem is not actually all that undiscovered.  So much so that whilst I was enjoying the evening this particular hair Oil came up an won silver for Best New Hair Care Product.

This company couldn't have deserved it enough, their products always deliver what they say, and leave hair feeling nourished and looking great!

Well done Label M - you really deserved your PURE beauty award !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

=